Modern Malware Threat Assessment
Are My Systems Infected?
The sophistication of Modern Malware far exceeds the protections provided by basic firewalls and endpoint antivirus solutions. Using advanced techniques such as spear phishing, social engineering
, and a wide variety of other attack vectors, cybercriminals are likely to be in your systems without your knowledge long before they are ever detected. Using industry leading advanced malware detection technology and extensive security industry expertise, HALOCK can rapidly and accurately identify and report zero-day malware infections and advanced threats currently residing in your environment.
HALOCK’s Modern Malware Threat Assessment can help you:
- Determine if Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) and malware are currently residing in your environment
- Validate data theft concerns
- Validate malware and APT containment
- Validate malware eradication
- Respond to a live incident or outbreak in progress
Contact HALOCK today to discuss how HALOCK’s Modern Malware Threat Assessment services can assist you in combating modern malware using today.