HALOCK Security Labs is hiring senior information security professionals!
The ideal candidate for the Information Security Program Manager position is a seasoned Security Professional, IT Auditor, and/or IT Program Manager looking to join an established team of technical and GRC consultants. If you are self-motivated, enjoy helping others solve problems, comfortable managing multiple projects, and are conscientious about information security, HALOCK’s Information Security Program Manager position is a great way to move forward in your career.
HALOCK Security Labs is a leader in the information security community that helps our clients become more secure, develops strong talent in our team, and advances risk management practices in the industry. Based in Schaumburg, Illinois since 1996, we have provided best-in-class technical security expertise and strategic advisement in areas including penetration testing, malware defense, incident response, and governance/risk/compliance (GRC) services. We offer competitive compensation packages, a lively, collaborative work environment, and plenty of room to grow.
- Act as lead consultant, technical project manager, and trusted advisor to HALOCK clients on cybersecurity consulting engagements for risk assessments (ISO, NIST, HIPAA, PCI, Third Party, etc.), risk management programs, PCI compliance, and support of additional governance practices.
- Develop deep knowledge of governance and risk standards and practices and demonstrate the ability to complete required working documents and client engagements.
- Participate in multiple consulting projects in fast-paced environments, author detailed assessment and compliance reports, and present findings to clients in a consultative, advisory setting.
- Understand and communicate client requirements.
- Help develop the client’s understanding of security practices and their responsibilities as well as assist in remediation planning, guidance, and treatment.
- Participate in architecting security solutions.
- Contribute best practices, findings, checklists, templates, testing methods and techniques, and research in support of HALOCK’s Delivery Services Framework.
- Ability to excel independently in providing subject matter expertise to a diversity of clients while managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Must have excellent communications skills.
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated, and possess high personal standards for quality.
- Minimum 5 – 10 years of hands-on experience in information security, project management, or technical auditing.
- Some understanding of security technologies such as Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Web Application Firewalls, Advanced Malware Defense Appliances, DDOS Prevention, Application Whitelisting, Network Packet Capture Solutions, and/or similar tools.
- 4-year undergraduate degree or equivalent preferred.
- InfoSec, Project Management, and other technical certifications are valuable.
- Must live in the Chicago metro area.
- No work visa (H-1b) sponsorship available.
Please attach your resume in Microsoft Word format.