CISO Advisory Services
We Are In It Together
Today’s Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is in a tight spot; too few resources and a guaranteed series of security incidents to be accountable for in the coming months.
Today’s CISO faces a variety of challenges:
- Too few personnel to assist in security operations
- Too few resources dedicated to risk management
- Lack of tools and methods to communicate to top executive management
- Funding gap for controls, personnel and management processes
- Difficulty covering all domains of security, security legislation, regulations, and client contracts
- Too many security requirements
- Organizations overall immaturity with security and risk management
- Security risks are lost in translation to the board
CISO Advisory Services provide the CISO access to a team of highly skilled security professionals and a dedicated Security Advisor. The program is completely customizable to the needs of the organization and the CISO. As the CISO you decide which services fit your needs.
If you would like to learn more about HALOCK’s CISO Advisory Services, contact HALOCK today!