What is a Web Application Firewall (WAF)?
A Web Application Firewall (WAF) is a cloud-based firewall solution applying specifically to web applications that analyzes bi-directional web-based (HTTP and HTTPS) traffic – detecting and blocking drive by and targeted malicious attacks. When utilized as a Service, it’s hosted on the cloud and is offered as a subscription to be managed by seasoned cybersecurity professionals.
HALOCK has partnered with Imperva to offer licensing, manage configuration, incident response, and more for your business at an exclusive, reduced cost.
What is Imperva WAF?
Imperva ensures the web traffic you receive is only the web traffic you want. Imperva WAF is PCI-compliant, automated security that integrates analytics to go beyond OWASP Top 10 coverage and reduces risk from third-party code.
HALOCK Web Application Firewall as a Service with Imperva
Reduce False Positives
- Stops attacks with near-zero false positives. False positives force choices between blocking legitimate traffic or monitoring forever.
- Imperva Research Labs ensures precision to block only when needed.
WAF Security Automations
- Automatic policy creation and fast rule propagation so security teams can use third-party code without risk.
- Active and legacy applications
- Third-party applications
- APIs & Microservices
- Advanced botnet protections
- DDOS protection
- Cloud applications, containers, VMs
- Database threat monitoring and protection in the cloud.
Why Choose Imperva WAF as a Service with HALOCK?
HALOCK’s Security team is comprised of specialized consultants and engineers who understand security frameworks, risk management, and regulatory compliance requirements. We already have the skillsets to manage WAFs successfully, and we can monitor the environment and provide actionable threat mitigation strategies.
Deploying the WAF can be done in as little as 15 minutes and requires no changes to your web applications. Additionally, as the solution is cloud-based, web applications can be protected wherever they are located.
A WAF is one of the most important yet simplest security protections to have. More than 70% of all cyber incidents HALOCK responds to could have been prevented if a WAF was deployed.
Imperva can be purchased through HALOCK as a customer or HALOCK managed solution.