CISO Advisory Services
HALOCK Offers CISO Security and Training Services
Our CISO advisory services provide your CISO with access to a team of highly skilled security professionals and a dedicated Security Advisor. The program is completely customizable to the needs of the organization and the CISO. As the client, you decide which CISO services fit your needs.
HALOCK can help with:
- Prioritizing security projects and budgets
- Designing security projects and the vendor selection process
- Updating the management team about potential risks and issues
- Establishing and managing a third-party vendor security program
- Assisting in crisis management and handling incident response
- Coordinating resources for ongoing risk management
- Facilitating quarterly security/risk management meetings
- Acting as ombudsman to interested parties to facilitate client audits, investigations and strategic initiatives
- Introducing tools to manage security projects and risk
- Developing reports and/or presentations to executive management and interested parties
- Educating and training on current threat intelligence
Virtual CISO Services
Every organization needs security leadership, but not everyone is ready for a full-time CISO. HALOCK can fill that gap by acting as your Virtual CISO (vCISO) — providing expert security advice and management that align with your business needs and budgetary constraints from afar.
HALOCK’s experienced senior team possesses leadership experience in security, technology and operations. We provide the management expertise you need, when you need it, without any investment in a full-time CISO. As a virtual member of your staff, we give you access to decades of security experience at a fraction of the cost of a full-time CISO.
HALOCK is headquartered in Schaumburg, IL, in the Chicago area and advises clients on information security strategies, risk assessments, penetration testing, security management and architecture reviews, and HIPAA & PCI compliance throughout the US.