Reasonable Risk GRC Platform
Reasonable Risk is a SaaS GRC platform designed to help manage and automate an organization’s cybersecurity risk. The platform enables communication of program progress and budget requirements with executive management so that they can make better cybersecurity risk decisions.
HALOCK Security Labs has partnered with Reasonable Risk to provide implementation and consulting services for the only GRC SaaS Solution that automates Risk Management for an organization.
The SEC just released a new ruling regarding the future of Cybersecurity.
Public companies, going forward, must describe their cybersecurity programs in quarterly and annual public reports, and must state whether those cybersecurity programs are integrated into their enterprise risk management programs. Maturity Models/Assessments will not stand up to legal scrutiny, nor will they fulfill compliance requirements going forward.
Managing risk at your organization effectively with Reasonable Risk.
Learn how you can:
Communicate with C-Suite
- Communicate risks in business terms.
- Provide executive-level program status so that the c-suite can make informed decisions.
- Provide c-suite a roadmap for your program that reduces risk to an acceptable level (answering “are we where we need to be and if not, when will we get there?”)
- Approving expenditures or securing the budget you need for your program.
- Ensuring your security program is legally defensible and complies with the SEC Cybersecurity Rule (July 26, 2023)
Manage Risk & Security Effectively
- Managing your Risk Register in a spreadsheet is difficult and often makes it unusable. (Cannot collaborate, manage up or down, tie a risk to a project, track risk reduction over time, etc.)
- Track risk score reduction across remediation efforts (connecting risk score management to project management).
- Understand the “overall risk” level to your organization (i.e., your risk GPA or FICO score).
- Define a “clear line of acceptable risk” below which you accept risks and above which you remediate.
- Demonstrate your security program is effective
Risk Management Meets Duty of Care
Reasonable Risk is the only Saas GRC platform with Duty of Care Risk Analysis (DoCRA) built in, providing a sensible and defensible cybersecurity position for an organization.
- Dashboard with Overview of Organizations Risk Posture
- Remediation Projects – Tasks and Updates with Built-in Dependencies
- Executive Reporting & Budget Approval
REASONABLE RISK FEATURES
Dashboard with Overview of Organizations Risk Posture
- Facilitates risk identification, definition, and prioritization with DoCRA-based scoring in an easy-to-use Risk Register.
- Different user roles with a variety of permissions and audit log.
- Alerts users on findings and risks that have gone unaddressed for specified periods of time.
- Sandbox capabilities for assessment “Findings” and remediation snapshots, or “Scenarios,” to model safeguard controls.
Remediation Projects – Tasks and Updates with Built-in Dependencies
- Reasonable Risk identifies an acceptable level of risk for the program.
- Only remediate unacceptable risks based on what is reasonable.
- Map risks to remediation projects with ongoing tracking.
- Roadmap of risk reduction as you mitigate identified risks.
- Risk scoring updates as tasks are completed.
Executive Reporting & Budget Approval
- Simple Wizard for instant executive report PPT presentations.
- Pre-mapped field data instantly imported with meaningful findings, risks, projects, and tasks.
- Visualize program progress over time and identify program changes.
- Visualize planned vs. actual risk reduction, and list of identified unacceptable risks.
- Budget requests and budget variances and why.
- Project-level & risk-level budget details.