Automation for Risk Management
Reasonable Risk is a SaaS GRC platform designed to help manage and automate an organization’s cybersecurity risk. The platform enables communication of program progress and budget requirements with executive management so that they can make better cybersecurity risk decisions.
HALOCK Security Labs has partnered with Reasonable Risk to provide implementation and consulting services for the only GRC SaaS Solution that automates Risk Management for an organization.
Risk Management Meets Duty of Care
Reasonable Risk is the only Saas GRC platform with Duty of Care Risk Analysis (DoCRA) built in, providing a sensible and defensible cybersecurity position for an organization.
- Dashboard with Overview of Organizations Risk Posture
- Remediation Projects – Tasks and Updates with Built-in Dependencies
- Executive Reporting & Budget Approval
REASONABLE RISK HIGHLIGHTED FEATURES
Dashboard with Overview of Organizations Risk Posture
- Facilitates risk identification, definition, and prioritization with DoCRA-based scoring in an easy-to-use Risk Register.
- Different user roles with a variety of permissions and audit log.
- Alerts users on findings and risks that have gone unaddressed for specified periods of time.
- Sandbox capabilities for assessment “Findings” and remediation snapshots, or “Scenarios,” to model safeguard controls.
Remediation Projects – Tasks and Updates with Built-in Dependencies
- Reasonable Risk identifies an acceptable level of risk for the program.
- Only remediate unacceptable risks based on what is reasonable.
- Map risks to remediation projects with ongoing tracking.
- Roadmap of risk reduction as you mitigate identified risks.
- Risk scoring updates as tasks are completed.
Executive Reporting & Budget Approval
- Simple Wizard for instant executive report PPT presentations.
- Pre-mapped field data instantly imported with meaningful findings, risks, projects, and tasks.
- Visualize program progress over time and identify program changes.
- Visualize planned vs. actual risk reduction, and list of identified unacceptable risks.
- Budget requests and budget variances and why.
- Project-level & risk-level budget details.