CIS RAM v2.1 (Center for Internet Security® Risk Assessment Method) is increasingly being used by regulators as a way to demonstrate reasonable security. Find out why.
Attendees will learn:
- An overview of the CIS RAM v2.1 family of documents (CIS RAM Core, CIS RAM for IG1, CIS RAM for IG2, and CIS RAM for IG3)
- How CIS RAM helps to provide a method for determining whether our security controls are reasonable
- How CIS RAM automates risk analysis by using the VERIS Community Database
- How enterprises can integrate the CIS Community Defense Model (CDM) v2.0 into their risk assessment for IG3 enterprises
- What’s on the horizon for CIS RAM v2.1
Learn more about CIS RAM and how we can support establishing ‘reasonable security’ for your organization.