Data Privacy Experts Field the Tough Questions
With evolving compliance requirements and the exponential growth of private data that must be managed, organizations are struggling to balance security, regulations, and corporate business goals. How do you prioritize resources and budget? Most organizations do not know where their data lives and may not want to do the hard work to find it. Or maybe that’s not it; perhaps they simply don’t know how to start.
There is a path forward. Our panel of experts will share how they are achieving data privacy across the U.S. for big and small clients.
I will share with management.”
– University IT Security Risk attendee
- Terry Kurzynski – Sr. Partner, HALOCK Security Labs; Board Member, The DoCRA Council
- Jennifer L. Urban – CIPP/US, Partner at Foley & Lardner LLP
- Aaron Stine – Sr. Product Manager, Spirion
Discussion topics include:
• The biggest challenges in the data privacy compliance process
• Best methodologies to understand, protect, and govern your data
• Balancing state-mandated compliance regulations
• Methods for minimizing and controlling personal data