An influential team of litigators, regulators, judges, and information security experts have created a test for reasonable security that will inform how post-breach disputes are resolved for years to come. Learn from them how to use the new calculus so security planning, budgets, priorities, and exceptions, are all defendable when a breach happens.
- Bill Sampson, Partner, Shook, Hardy and Bacon
- Chris Cronin, Principal, HALOCK Security Labs
- David Cohen, Counsel, Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- James Trilling, Attorney, Federal Trade Commission
- Phyllis Lee, Senior Director Controls, CIS
A panel discussion on how post-breach disputes will be resolved in the years to come.