You’re doing regular scanning, penetration testing, web app testing. You’re patching, you’ve implemented the latest and greatest. What are you doing for advanced malware threat protection?
The old ways of signature based anti-virus and IDS/IPS, though good, are not enough to protect against threats that morph. Today’s threats often enter the network looking like normal Web traffic. Nothing to identify it as anything alarming.
Alarming it is though! It can hijack resources, perform recon, morph, and establish long-term control over endpoints without even being detected.
HALOCK leverages next generation technology to identify advance persistent threats (APTs). This technology safely detonates unknown code and suspicious Web objects within virtual systems to identify attacks and malicious code that traditional signature based anti-virus and IDS/IPS are unable to pinpoint. We can also trace the full execution path of zero-day attacks.
- In-line (block) or out-of-band (monitor) deployment
- Safely detonate unknown code and suspicious objects to fingerprint and block attacks
- Choke off outbound malware transmissions across multiple protocols to thwart data exfiltration, botnets, and APTs
- Trace the full execution path of zero-day and known attacks to empower forensic investigations
- Dynamically generate malware intelligence for immediate local protection
Our rapid malware detection assessment can identify malware in your environment, show the intent of the malware, including details of the attack, system changes, and outbound transmissions.
Calling home just took on a whole new meaning.
Sr. Account Executive