Incident Response Technology Review
Incident Response Requirements Review
Are you aware that when an incident occurs, you have certain breach notification obligations? HALOCK provides IR breach management services to help you identify and coordinate notification obligations that apply to you and those that apply to your customers, suppliers and partners. After we learn your cyber security breach requirements, we help you create a plan of action to handle required notifications.
What should be included in your incident plan regarding notifications?
- Identification of your data breach notification requirements
- Determination of incident scenarios (breach unlikely, breach, contained disclosure, etc.)
- Per each scenario: who, what, when, why, what message, how and who is authorized to send
- Templates for internal communications, breach notification letter and press release
” … the service was excellent … the Incident Response Plan was very well executed.”
– Industrial Manufacturing company
HALOCK helps your team establish your internal team incident response communication plan:
- Establish a mechanism for communication.
- Define a schedule for status updates.
HALOCK Breach Bulletins
Read HALOCK overviews and analyses about recent data breaches to understand what are common threats and attacks that may impact your organization – featuring description, indicators of compromise (IoC), containment, and prevention.