At the Ready.
Incident Response Readiness As a Service
Because of the ever-present danger of a new cyber threat or attack, your incident response readiness is consistently evolving. The plan or training you developed earlier this year may need to already be updated. While you can periodically make adjustments to your plans, our reliance on digital transactions can surface new and more complex vulnerabilities and exposure. A more reliable and effective approach is to have an ongoing incident response strategy that actively manages the comprehensive process for you.
Incident response responsibilities are challenging, and being able to manage them at an increasing pace leaves you at risk. HALOCK can partner with you to manage your comprehensive Incident Response Readiness as a Service (IRRaaS). An IRRaaS team will be at the ready to provide:
- Incident Response Plan Development with continuous updates throughout the year
- 4 runbooks developed annually
- Annual training (Incident Response Team, First Responder)
- Quick Reference Guide for users and key roles (manager, responder)
- Threat Hunting Managed Service (endpoint, network, web)
- Incident Response Retainer with SLA (service level agreement)
Ongoing implementation of an incident response readiness strategy can support and complement your risk mitigation goals by enabling you to:
- Meet NIST 800-61 and NIST CSF standard for incident response
- Meet compliance requirements
- Discounted cyber insurance through qualifying carriers
- Reduce dwell time by 99%
- Reduce probability and impact of an incident
- Reduce liabilities
Review how an Incident Response Readiness as a Service program can strengthen your security profile.
“Your staff is incredible. They are excellent to work with.”
Network Security Incident Readiness
Our team of incident readiness response security experts can streamline your process by assessing the current state of your incident readiness and making recommendations for improving your security event preparedness. Leverage HALOCK’s incident response and risk management experience, to evaluate your current incident readiness against standards such as NIST 800-61 and other industry best practices. These assessments identify incident readiness gaps and suggest required remediation efforts to improve your position in the event of a security incident. Determine if your organization requires an update or ongoing incident response servicing.
HALOCK is headquartered in Schaumburg, IL, in the Chicago area and advises clients on reasonable information security strategies, risk assessments, penetration testing, security management and architecture reviews, and Privacy, HIPAA & PCI compliance throughout the US.