JULY 7, 2020 | 12:00pm – 1:00pm EDT
What is Reasonable Cyber Security?
The panel will first provide an overview of the risk-based analysis process that substantiates the method, and will present the legal, regulatory, and security best-practice history that informs the method. Each participant will then present why the method successfully substantiates the term “reasonable” in their work and will provide anecdotes that illustrate how it has been used on their experience. The panel will describe a practical method that organizations can use for defining how the term “reasonable” applies to them, all attendees will receive an immediately applicable, and tangible benefit from the session.
- Terms and Definitions
- Various Standards of Reasonableness and Duty of Care
- Risk-Based Analysis and Best Practices
- Communicating to and Working with the Policyholder.
- Andrew Maher (M), AXIS
- Chris Cronin, Halock Security Labs
- Doug Meal, Orrick LLP
- Timothy Murphy, Office of Attorney General for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania