The updated standard and Summary of Changes document are available now on the PCI SSC website.
To help facilitate the transition to the new standard, PCI has provided a PCI DSS v4.0 Resource Hub.
In addition to the updated standard, supporting documents published in the PCI SSC Document Library include the Summary of Changes from PCI DSS v3.2.1 to v4.0, the v4.0 Report on Compliance (ROC) Template, ROC Attestations of Compliance (AOC), and ROC Frequently Asked Questions. Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQs) will be published in the coming weeks.
PCI DSS v4.0 REFERENCES
- VIEW: “PCI DSS v4.0 At a Glance” an overview document on the changes to PCI DSS v4.0.
- Press Release: Securing the Future of Payments: PCI SSC Publishes PCI Data Security Standard v4.0
- Video: A Conversation with the Council: First Look at PCI DSS v4.0
- At a Glance: What is New with PCI DSS v4.0
- Podcast: Coffee with the Council: PCI DSS v4.0: A Preview of the Standard and Transition Training
- Blog: Countdown to PCI DSS v4.0
More information on the implementation timeline can be found on the PCI Perspectives Blog.
Review your PCI compliance requirements. Schedule a discussion to start the process.
SOURCE: PCI SSC