COVID-19 – Social distancing, remote working, telecommuting, staying-at-home – changes to our working environment can expose security vulnerabilities, especially social engineering. Bad actors view our increased digital activities as an opportunity to attack. Remind your teams of your cyber security policies and procedures. Access these cyber security awareness graphics as a friendly reminder on how to be secure during the corona virus social distancing. CLICK on the titles below.
- BREACHES OF THE UNENCRYPTED
- SECURITY DOG: St. Bernard
- SECURITY DOG: German Shepherd
- SECURITY DOG: Chihuahua
- SECURITY DOG: Labrador
- SECURITY DOG: English Sheepdog
- SECURITY DOG: Bulldogs
Enhance your security strategy to address your changing working environment and risk profile due to COVID-19:
- Security Optimization Spend (S.O.S.) Organizations are asked to “do more with less” security budget and resources. Identify opportunities for optimization that have the potential to dramatically reduce your spend while responsibly managing risks. Schedule a complementary advisory and counseling session to review your current solutions and identify those that can be optimized.
- Advisory Service Diagnostics on your new remote workforce set up to ensure it is secure
- Fractional Security Expert